Can you tell I'm excited to say hello? *wink wink*
I'm just really excited because I just accomplished something today:
I FINISHED MY GOODREADS READING CHALLENGE FOR 2016!
With 216 days left.
To be fair, I've only commited to reading 50 books for this year. It's not that many considering I knew I'd just be at home reading the entire year.
It's just that 2014, I signed up for reading 100 books but I only managed to read a measly 12 books that year! It was really sad and embarassing. I didn't even have an excuse why I didn't read book because I had all the time in the world afte graduating college that year.
But I lowered my goals by 2015 and signed up for reading just 30 books. I finished it... But I almost didn't make it! I read the 30th book on December. It was a close call.
So for 2016, I decided to commit to just 50.
And now we're not even halfway through the year and I'm done with it! So happy.
Here are the books I've read:
*From Latest book I've finished reading to the ones from the start of the year
If you're interested to see my ratings for each book. feel free to add me on Goodreads! Click HERE.
I'm really happy to say that 2016 has been a great reading year, so far.
I've read some of the books that were great enough for me to consider putting them on my Top Favorite Books Of All Time list!
Some of those favorites from this list are: Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, The Dream Thieves and The Raven King both by Maggie Stiefvater.
What are your favorite 2016 reads???
I'm excited for what else I'm going to read for the rest of the year.
I will try to read another 50 books.

No comments:
Post a Comment